Re: [DOCS] Re: pgsql-docs-digest V1 #312

От J. Douglas Dunlop
Тема Re: [DOCS] Re: pgsql-docs-digest V1 #312
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 2:05 pm -0500 3/8/98, Hannu Krosing wrote:
>Hello again,  postgres documenters and now developers too,
>
>As I have received some positive feedback (and only one 'No way!'), I was
>inspired to work

This one really grabs me.

http://www.trust.ee/Info/PostgreSQL.figs/logo/pgundert.gif

It's clean, simple, different and catchy. The conceptual link between the
croc logo and the PostgreSQL underneath put a smile on my face. Great work.

Doug

    ____/  _   /  /  J. Douglas Dunlop                  <dunlop@eol.ists.ca>
   /      /   /  /                                    Earth Observations Lab
   _/    /   /  /                Institute for Space and Terrestrial Science
 /      /   /  /                                    4850 Keele St.,2nd Floor
____/ _____/ _____/  W:416-665-5411                      North York, Ontario
                     H:519-747-1710                          CANADA, M3J-3K1
                     F:416-665-2032
                          http://www.eol.ists.ca/